Guiding children to learn, believe, accept and share Jesus and biblical principles of God’s Word by providing opportunities for families to fellowship and serve together; and equipping parents to intentionally become the spiritual leaders in their home – to love and lead their families in Christ-like ways.
Pre-School: Birth through 4 years old
Our Nursery offers a safe and caring environment where infants (birth to walking) will be held, soothed, and engaged with age-appropriate toys and activities by a caring team of well-trained, background-checked teachers.
- Nursery 8:15am-12:15pm
Children in our Preschool Program (walkers through 4 years old) will have the opportunity to sing and dance, engage in interactive lessons, and participate in hands-on activities each week.
- Walkers through 4 year olds 9:45am-10:45am and 11:15am-12:15pm
Elementary: Kindergarten through 5th grade
Children in our Elementary Program will have the opportunity to sing together, participate in interactive, grade-specific lessons, learn through creative activities, and build relationships with other children and our amazing Sunday School teachers.
- Kindergarten through 5th – 9:45am-10:45am
- Kindergarten through 2nd Grade – 11:15am – 12:15am (Grades 3rd-5th are encouraged to attend worship with their parents during the 11:15am hour)
- 10:50am-11:10am for Kindergarten through 8th Grade
If you have questions or need more information, click HERE.
Download our 2019 Fall/Winter Calendar here.
Upcoming FCOB Kids Events
- Jan19PS 3s - Dolphins 9:459:45am
- Jan19PS 4s - Whales 9:459:45am
- Jan19PS 3s - Dolphins 11:1511:15am
- Jan26PS 3s - Dolphins 9:459:45am
- Jan26PS 4s - Whales 9:459:45am