Friends with God, Friends with one another.
A place to find fulfilling fellowship,
A place to find a small group of women studying the Word,
A place to serve.
We welcome all women and desire for women grow deeper in their relationship with the Lord. We provide opportunities for women to get connected, study God’s Word and encourage each other in their walk with Christ. The Women’s Ministry also equips Godly leaders to create space where women feel value and included. We believe this happens best as women gather together, creating disciples of Jesus who will impact their family, community, and the world.
We offer small groups for all ages and schedules. Join our women’s ministry as we strive to grow deeper in the Word and application by providing small group bible studies, fellowship opportunities, prayer and service projects.
Women’s Ministry events include:
- Bible studies on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Dining Together! outings monthly
- Much more
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
Serves moms who have children from birth to kindergarten. We encourage moms during whatever stage of mothering they are in and provide support and fellowship with other moms in the same season of life. MOPS groups meet on First and Third Wednesdays at 9:15AM in the Fellowship Hall. For more information about MOPS, contact us at [email protected]
For more information on the Women’s Ministry, email us at [email protected].
For more information about the Frederick Church of the Brethren, click HERE.
Upcoming Women's Events
- Jan18Women's Potluck Lunch & Fellowship11:00am | Room 133 / MPR
- Feb5MOPS Meeting9:00am | Room 133 / MPR
- Feb19MOPS Meeting9:00am | Room 133 / MPR
- Mar4MOPS Meeting9:00am | Room 133 / MPR
- Mar6Women's Retreat4:00pm | Off Site Events
- Mar7Women's Retreat8:00am | Off Site Events
- Mar13MOPS/FCPOMS Consignment Sale-HOLD3:30pm | Room 128 / The Landing
- Mar14MOPS/FCPOMS Consignment Sale-HOLD6:30am | Room 133 / MPR