Reflecting upon Hebrews 10:25, young adults at FCOB aspire to come together to encourage each other toward the Lord, through new and varying stages of adulthood. We desire to be a generation that speaks truth, lives righteous, Christ-centered lives and is light to people in our colleges, jobs, and other areas of influence.
Young adults encompass anyone graduated from high school through age 35, single, married, or dating.
Events throughout the year attempt to accommodate students coming and going from college, and those local. Some of our events are:
- Sunday morning study groups
- Dessert & Prayer every first and third Wednesday of the month
- Special events on the 5th Wednesdays of the month.
- At least one monthly outing such as a movie night, summer BBQ, game night, other
- Outreach projects such as Frederick Rescue Mission, winter blanket drive, and various other events in the church.
Upcoming Young Adult Events
- No upcoming events are scheduled